We here at The Swan Hotel are not quite ready to go straight back to pre Covid times just yet. Cases are still rising and with this in mind we want to continue to keep our staff and customers safe therefore we have decided to continue with some COVID safety procedures.
Our aim to create the same warm welcome that we always have, whilst observing our stringent new safety measures.
We are carrying out these measures in a way that is true to who we are, so whilst the health and safety of our team and guests is our absolute top priority, we still want you to be able to relax in a space that feels familiar.
We have several measures to help protect both our guests and our colleagues:
• We have carried out a full risk assessment.
• Adapted shift patterns to allow our teams to return to work safely.
• Every member of staff has been trained in new health and hygiene related procedures and their responsibility to guests and their fellow team members.
• New HR policies and processes have been implemented.
• We are taking all reasonable steps to follow the government’s Covid-19 Secure Workplace Guidelines.
• We are communicating with key suppliers and partners, to ensure that their policies and systems relating to health and hygiene meet our high standards.
• Staff will continue to wear face coverings and we appreciate customers do the same when moving around inside the hotel.
• Track and trace will no longer be a legal requirement, however NHS QR codes will still be displayed for those wishing to check in.
• All tables and chairs are fully cleaned; all menus are cleaned after use, we are using individual sachets for condiments where possible (if they are not single use we are cleaning them after each groups use and our staff will carry out a deep clean every day.
• We have adapted the Arrival, Check In and Check Out process to speed this up, to support physical distancing and to ensure the safety of all guests and team members.
Here is how you can help:
• We kindly ask you to amend your reservation if you are showing any symptoms. Please re-book with us once self-isolation has taken place.
• You must observe social distancing where possible.
• Wash your hands regularly and use Hand sanitiser which is available all around the Hotel.
• If possible please wear a face covering when moving around inside the hotel.
Thank you for your support and commitment to working together to reduce the spread of COVID-19. Please remember your health and safety is paramount to us.
Book a Room
Book direct for the best rate guaranteed
Sign up to our newsletter
Keep up to date with our latest news, Special offers & more…