We hope you are all keeping safe and well during this extremely testing period. Life has changed for us all over the past few months and we, like you, have been doing our best to navigate the new ‘norm’.
Our aim to create the same warm welcome that we always have, whilst observing our stringent new safety measures.
We are carrying out these measures in a way that is true to who we are, so whilst the health and safety of our team and guests is our absolute top priority, we still want you to be able to relax in a space that feels familiar.
We have introduced several measures to help protect both our guests and our colleagues:
• We have carried out a full risk assessment.
• Adapted shift patterns to allow our teams to return to work safely.
• Every member of staff has been trained in new health and hygiene related procedures and their responsibility to guests and their fellow team members.
• New HR policies and processes have been implemented.
• We are taking all reasonable steps to follow the government’s Covid-19 Secure Workplace Guidelines.
• We are communicating with key suppliers and partners, to ensure that their policies and systems relating to health and hygiene meet our high standards.
• All of our team have been supplied with PPE as required, specifically to kitchen and housekeeping teams.
• We will be conducting daily health checks of our teams when they arrive on site.
• We are limiting the number of guests in our hotel at any one time in line with the Government’s guidance on social distancing.
• Where possible, we have made separate entrances and exits to our hotel, so that it is easier to keep a safe distance from other guests. Our team works together to manage queues.
• We now have signage in all areas to ensure customers keep 1+ metres apart when queuing at reception and have a new seating arrangement in line with Government social distancing rules.
• Our colleagues and customers wellbeing are our top priority, and we have taken extra measures to protect them both by installing protective Perspex screens on our tills to provide more protection between our customers and colleagues.
• We doing full table service in the restaurant, outside and in the bar, and we are encouraging our guests to order in a cashless and contactless way to prevent unnecessary contact.
• We do not except bookings for tables of more than 6 people in line with Government rules.
• All tables and chairs are fully cleaned; all menus are cleaned after use, we are using individual sachets for condiments where possible (if they are not single use we are cleaning them after each groups use and our staff will carry out a deep clean every day.
• We are working on adapting the Arrival, Check In and Check Out process to speed this up, to support physical distancing and to ensure the safety of all guests and team members. Guests will be contacted with details of exact procedures in advance of their stay.
Here is how you can help:
• Please wear a mask in public areas of the hotel unless you are sat at a table (this is unless you are medically exempt).
• Some waiting for table service is inevitable, of course, and your patience is appreciated.
• We kindly ask you to amend your reservation if you are showing any symptoms. Please re-book with us once self-isolation has taken place.
• You must observe social distancing at all times.
• Wash your hands regularly and use Hand sanitiser which is available all around the Hotel.
• It is the responsibility of guests to ensure they are remaining within their social distancing bubbles at all times. We can only have tables of 6 people and they cannot interact with other tables.
Thank you for your support and commitment to working together to reduce the spread of COVID-19. Please remember your health and safety is paramount to us.
Book a Room
Book direct for the best rate guaranteed
Sign up to our newsletter
Keep up to date with our latest news, Special offers & more…